Munzee Hunt


Traditionally we do a little geocaching on Father's Day. This year we had to modify our hunting. In order to not touch anything that might be comprised, we decided to capture Munzees.
Map of Munzee Hunt

I got to walk 1.3 miles and it took 1 hour and 4 minutes to capture 38 out of 41 possible Munzees. The three not captured were missing or damaged. I took pictures of those three and let the owner know. Maybe they will get some maintenance done on them and I can try again.

I got my 1 mile walk in, 1 hour of non-stop walking in, tradition Father's Day hunting, practiced social distancing, and did not comprise myself or my family health. Bottom line, a successful day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland