Day 1 For August 2020

It’s not my Day 1 but it is August’s Day 1 of 31. Started my day off with a new water bottle intended for my walks only, had my morning shake, took a walk and took my measurements (😕). It is what it is... Day 1 of 31 for August. In 31 days I will see and feel progress. 

I have mastered drinking at least 64 oz of plain water, sleeping 7-8 hours a night, and logging everything (good or bad) so for the next 31 days, including today, I want to focus on walking 20-45mins with a distance of 1 to 2 miles; the goal is to walk intentionally at least 5-6 days out of 7.  


It’s been hot in my neck of the woods with temperatures over 95F all week. Today is August 1st and, yes, it’s hot. I couldn’t start off Day 1 by not walking. So I wanted to get up early. Well, I did not get up as early as I wanted to, but I did get up earlier than I have been doing. That’s a win. Had my morning shake. That’s another win. I got me a new water bottle yesterday. I didn’t need one, but I got one specifically for walking. It’s 18oz, enough for my walk but not too big so it doesn’t feel like I’m carrying a weight. I picked a happy color I liked. This morning, it made me feel good to be using a “new and happy” bottle. Filled it up and headed out with a spring in my step. As I walked, I drank from it and felt cheery. I ended up walking a little further at a slightly faster pace with no knee pain. That’s a win over July.


Day 1 of August is off to a good start!


#Optavia #GarminInstinct #FitBit #HealthyJourney #LifeLongTransformation #August2020 


P.S. feel free to join me on social media: FitBit, LoseIt, or Facebook. Connect or just follow. It helps to have/make friends with similar goals. ✌🏼😊 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland