2009_1115 A New Week

It seems that my taking a stroll here and there is not working to shed the pounds off. But it has made it clear that I can actually get out the door. So tomorrow my goal is to go out for a brisk walk instead of a stroll AND to so some sort of workout video at home. I need to make exercising a higher priority. It is difficult to do when you have lots of housework you want and need to get done, when the kids need you, when you have responsibilities, ... but I have put my health on the back burner for too long. I am kissing 200lbs and I am 5'6", that is not healthy at all.

I read that Jillian Michaels, one of the trainers from the show, "The Biggest Loser" has these dietary supplement pills to help with burning fat and calories. I went out and got them a week ago. (Found them available at Wal-Greens, Target, and Walmart.) I took them once but got side-tracked with ... life. I will start taking them tomorrow as directed. I am hoping that with the increased exercise, the added dietary supplements, and no more eating out other than the occasional healthy sandwich like Subways, Quiznos, or Blimpee's, that I can start loosing at least a pound a week more consistently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland