2010_0525 One Pound Closer at 3.98%

I started the Couch-To-5K program. It is designed to help you get from being a couch potato to 'running' your first 5K in 9 weeks Yesterday I went to my local mall and did some walking, brisk walking, and some fast walking that was close to slow jog. The program calls for actually slow paced running though. My excuse: running is not really allowed at the mall, it was crowded (to my surprise), and I was pushing a double-stroller with to very inquisitive toddlers. At any rate, my heart rate did go up and I broke a sweat as well.

C25K: W1D1 - Done.

I weighed myself this morning and I was pleasantly surprise to find out.

Starting Weight = 200.6lbs
My Current Weight = 192.6lbs
Goal Weight = 145lbs.
47.6lbs more to reach my goal.
Overall I have lost 3.98%

I am very much looking forward to watching the Season Finale of The Biggest Loser tonight. Go Daris! Yes, I voted for Daris to take the 3rd and final spot.

Comments

CMT said…
hi
Wow - couch potato to running in a short.amount of time! Cool. What did you think of the finale? They all did fantastic ! You are doing great. Keep up the motivation.
Carleen

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland