2011_0417 Reset

A new week and a renewed start on my weight loss journey. For the next two weeks I will stick to not eating sugar, eating healthy, and extra snacking. Exercise? Who knows if I will be able to get to it, if nothing else, I will loose weight by counting calories. I will also be giving the Jillian Micheal's pills a serious try. I intend on using the Lose It app to track my calorie intake.

I'll weigh myself in the morning and make an entry stating my starting weight. I have not decided if I will do a start and end weight log entry, once weekly, or daily. Any suggestions on the matter? How often do you weigh yourself? How often do you post your weight?

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland