2011_0426 After the Easter Holiday Break.

This morning I weighed in at 187.6lbs.

Over the holiday weekend I did not monitor my calorie in take. I knew I was going to be over budget each day, but I also knew I was going to be burning more calories than usual. We did A LOT of walking. I forgot to set my pedometer a few times but, it did log 8 miles. So at the minimum I walked 8 miles this weekend, up and down Hollywood Walk of Stars, City Walk, Universal Studios, ... lots of sight seeing was involved. A few of the meals were a bit on the saltier side so I am hoping between that and the amount of water I have been drinking the scale drops it's number more easily.

Last night we had a normal low caloric dinner. Today we are eating well and back on track.

Looking forward to watching tonight's episode of The Biggest Loser. Yay! Will you be watching? I will send out a tweet went airs in my neck of the woods, 8PM Pacific Time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland