Power Crunch Protein Energy Bars

This past week I set out to try protein bars. It's my understanding that protein helps reduce hunger. My hesitation is most of these items do not taste very good or contain too much sugar. So far I have found that I do like the taste of "Power Crunch." In particular chocolate cake and peanut butter. They do taste a bit airy/fluffy but feel very much like you are eating regular wafer cookies without a load of sugar.

If you have been following my tweets, you saw I ate one today. They fit  into my every day life in place of snacking on cookies. These protein bars satisfy the cookie craving, the sweet tooth, and it feels like they prevent me from over eating both during meals and in between meals too. Well, that was my experience with them this week.

Luckily I found out my local Costco carries Power Crunch. Yup, I bought two boxes there. One chocolate cake flavored and the other peanut butter.

As you can see from the pictures, the peanut butter one contains 13g of protein, 5g of sugar, and 200calories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland