Sore, Sleepy, Tired and Over Budget

It has felt like a really long day for me today. On the surface, it looks like an ordinary Tuesday. When you look closer, I spent the day feeling sore, sleepy, and tired. As a result of those feelings, I easily went over my calorie budget for the day by around 700calories.

My bad choices were using a new bread brand and using more bread than usual. Having an incomplete lunch thus leaving me hungry early. Also, I meant to eat half a BLT croissant, but it was so good, I ate the whole thing.

I was not very active today, therefore I did not do anything to help alleviate going over my caloric budget. But as I said, I am sore, tired and sleepy. To help that part, I am going to bed about 30-45minutes earlier than usual. Let's hope this helps me set myself  up to have a better day tomorrow.

On the plus side, I did enjoy day 1 of my FitBit Ultra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland