Zoo Walk and Applebee's



Overall it was a good cool day. We took the kids to Greater Los Angeles Zoo (GLAZA), better known simply as the L.A. Zoo. From the time we parked the car to the time we got back to the car, it was 5 hours. We/I did a lot of walking around. I am pleased to say that my FitBit reads 10,410 steps taken today. Yay!

After all that walking, we had dinner at Applebee's. My dinner selection was descent, Bruschetta Chicken for 850 calories, very filling.

I should have stopped there. Unfortunately I did not. I got tempted by the Sampler Appetizer. I did control myself to not pig out on it, but I did have about 15-20% of the platter.




Daily Goal Updates:
- I did drink one 8oz of plain water.
- Managed to walk at least 10,000 steps. (10,410 steps actually)
- Synched my FitBit, Day 2!
- Logged into SparkPeople
- Made this blog post

emoticon
Tomorrow's Goals:
- Drink at least two 8oz glasses of plain water.
- Walk at least 10,000 steps.
- Synch my FitBit
- Consume less calories than I did today.
- Log into SparkPeople
- Make a blog post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland