Walking With 5lbs



Today I was home all day. I spent the day doing boring housework, cleaning up toys, laundry, dishes, sweeping, vacuuming, etc. After a day of doing housework, I just do not feel like "exercising." I am pooped and all I want is a hot shower and bed. Knowing this is how I would feel at the end of the day I decided to do something a little different.

When I got up this morning, I decided I would wearing weights around my ankles. 2.5lbs on each ankle. I did all my housework while wearing 5 extra pounds.

I'm enjoying a cup of coffee as I write this post, then I will be heading off to bed. I hope to see some positive results when I step on the scale in the morning.

One day at a time. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I will resist chocolates, cookies, and cupcakes. I love all these things very much, but I love me more and I want to be a better me, a lighter healthier version of me.

Feel free to follow me throughout the day via Twitter.
Twitter.com/mrsgjourney

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's really not recommended to walk around with weights on your ankles. It can cause all kinds of knee and hip problems.

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland