Monday, Monday

Monday. My Mondays are usually filled up with house chores, laundry, dishes, trash, picking up toys, cleaning up this and that, reading letters, filling out forms, returning calls, ... etc. Scheduled workouts and intentional exercise is not a priority on Mondays.

Despite my usual Monday activities, I think I did descent. Not great, but descent enough that I hopefully maintained.

My breakfast and lunch are pretty stable. For dinner I had a salad from Fresh Express Kit: Salsa Ensalada. To it, I added kale, celery, and tomato, and this is what it looked like:
I also had a turkey hot dog with a small amount of turkey chilli. I did not think I would find this filling. To my surprise, I was full.

As for my walking, I did not make it 10K steps today. I only made it to 6K.

My day was not too bad, I kept busy all day long and did not go over my calorie budget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland