A Healthy Attitude

The day has drawn to and end and I did not start my juicing. I did make juice and place it in some containers for easy access. Unfortunately my planned day got shifted around practically last minute.

My day started out with a 4 mile walk, a good thing. Then chaos showed up. On the plus side, I did count calories. I had almost a full cup of rice crackers, something I rarely have. Because I rarely have rice crackers, I did a poor job of guess-estimating their calories. At the end of the day I am finding out they pushed me over my daily caloric budget by 200 calories. Not too bad, but I'm not happy with it. Lesson learned. I can have them, but in smaller quantities.

Tomorrow is a new day. I have my juice set up and a healthy attitude.

If anyone is interested in chatting with me, connecting, or just keeping an eye on me throughout the day,

I am on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mrs-Gs-Weight-Loss-Journey/198004820241527

I am on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MrsGJourney

Feel free to connect with me via
LoseIt.com
Where I have joined the "Burn Baby, Burn" Challenge set to start Oct.17th and run through the end of the month; and "End of October Weight Loss Challenge" with the same start and end dates.

Or via Fitbit.com

Until next time, may you all have success.
-MrsG.Journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland