Focus! Must Focus!

Today I became a premium member of Lose It! Tomorrow is day 1 of two challenges ending on October 31st. I am excited and determined to let these things influence me so I can lose weight more easily.

I need to focus, I need to stay focused. I need to focus on making my health a priority. Losing weight will help me so many ways. Staying focused is a challenge because my world is full of chaos. I have had a lot of crazy chaos these past 2 days. It does worry me the chaos will overtake me and not only interfere with my weight loss but set me back. I refuse to let it happen and so I will focus even more on these two challenges.

Losing weight is tough. Dealing with life's chaos is tough. I need a little magical fairy on my shoulder to constantly be whispering some guidance. Since I'm not going to find that magical fairy any time soon, I'm probably going to be tweeting a lot.  http://twitter.com/MrsGJourney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland