Keep Trying

Juicing to lose weight. Juicing to detox. I gave it try for the first time, but apparently I did not do it accurately. I thought the main focus was eating vegetables. Apparently not. I did drink my vegetables, but often times I ate carrots sticks, celery sticks, slices of cucumbers, etc. Now that I think I know better I will try again.

Tomorrow is Sunday, the first day of the week. I will get up and go for a 5 mile walk. I will drink my vegetables all day long and drink eight 8oz of water too. One day at a time. One pound at a time.

I've also joined to challenges posted on Lose It! (loseit.com)
  • Burn baby, burn! : A challenge to see who can burn the most calories. I do not expect to be among the top 10%, but I still plan on burning as many as possible.
  • End Of October Weight Loss Challenge: A challenge to see who can lose the most challenge. Again, I do not expect to be in the top 10% but i will be working my butt off.
Lose It! has started a premium membership section. I have been pleased with their free features very much. After scanning the features provided with the premium membership, it is very likely I will be joining. This week is going to be very hectic for me. School meetings, field trips, volunteer work, and freelance work, ... I will not have much time to fully explore the premium features, therefore I will wait until next week to sign up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland