Three Days Until Halloween

Halloween! I love Halloween candy, lots of bite size treats. This year I did not buy any candy to pass out. No great loss, we get 1 or 2 trick or treaters each year. I decided not to buy any candy this year because it is so tempting and I end up eating a bite size treat here and there. At the end of the day, all those bites add up to many calories.

I do have two kids and they will end up bringing home candy. I have a plan. I will let them pick out a few piece to keep. The kid of candy I'm not really found of: Almond Joy, Skittles, Peppermints, ... they will not be able to pick the ones I really like: Kit-Kat, Twix, M&Ms, .... All the extra candy will be donated to a local church who sends them to our troops overseas. It's a win-win situation.

Three days until Halloween. I am holding strong. I will survive Halloween without pigging out on candy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland