Drizzling Walk

Here in my neck of the woods it was a semi-wet day. The morning hours were cool. Around noon there was a constant mist, it turned to a light drizzle. On and off for a few hours the streets managed to get wet.

Despite the drizzle, I was not discouraged from walking. Nope, I was not discouraged. How could I possibly get discouraged when was walking all around Disney's California Adventure and Disneyland. I managed to log 19,000 steps on my fitbit. According to LoseIt, I consumed 1,788 calories and went over my daily caloric budget by 178 calories.

It feels like I have not walked that much in ages and right now I am very tired. My feet are hurting. One of my shoes feels a little tight, may need to be broken in a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland