Ready For Back To School.

The first day of school is fast approaching. My son starts school on Monday, August 19th. We are preparing by going to bed earlier, getting up earlier, back to school clothing shopping, school supply shopping, and eating much healthier at more normalized times.

Since my blog is about my weight loss journey, I will elaborate on the eating healthier part.

Yesterday I consumed 24 oz of vegetable juice. I broke out the juice and juiced carrots, cucumbers, spinach, celery, broccoli,a lime, radishes.

 
 The juice was a the color of dingy milk chocolate drink. The taste to my surprise was mainly of cucumber and lime with a slight after taste of carrot.


 Today I made 28 oz of vegetable juice. The juice contained 15 carrots, 2 cucumbers, 15 stalks of celery, 4 radishes, 8.5oz of broccoli clorets, 3 oz of spinach, and 1 lime.

I am feeling good about eating a lot more vegetables. My soda consumption has been cut 75%.

One day at a time, one pound at a time, ... one smart choice at a time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland