Week 1 Journey to Optimal Health is Awesome!

 Related image


The excitement I'm feeling is so great I don't know where to begin! Taking a deep breath.

On Friday, August 25th, I spoke to a Health Coach. She asked me questions, I answered honestly and shed a couple tears at the fact I hated where I was. The harder I tried to loose weight, the slower the progress went. Sometimes I even went backwards. Aliments galore and threats from many more aliments to come is not a way to live, it's merely a way to stay alive. *sigh*

She gave me resources and I took advantage of them. I immediately started practicing habits of health. Perhaps not very accurately but I did the best I could.  I cleaned out my refrigerator and pantry. It was scary, I felt both anxious and nervous about seeing such a drastic change in my home. None the less, I was and am committed to reaching optimal health. My reality is I need help, more personalized help. Hard work does not scare me, it's working in the wrong direction that does scare me. Well, on that day I made a decision to get help and accept help from my Health Coach.

August 25th
- - - Committed to optimal health.
- - - Starting weight 216.4lbs

August 27th - September 2nd
- - - soft start to program

September 3rd - September 9th
- - - on program


So how much weight have I lost on this journey to optimal health? Armed with a new mindset and adopting, or trying to adopt, these new habits of health I am thrilled to say I have lost 10.6lbs! I lost 10.6lbs, 3.4" around my waist and dropped one pant size. Exercise? I walked 10-20 continuous minutes a day at a very easy pace.

I am so excited about these results, I can't wait to see what this new week has in store for me. Have questions or comments? Please do not hesitate to comment on this blog, email me or comment on my Facebook page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland