I WILL Do The Work


Being accountable to someone who checks in on you makes a big difference. I'm dreading seeing the scale in the morning after a very rough 3 days of going rouge, overfilled with responsibilities, stress, anxiety, confusion, hard choices, high expectations, new challenges, ... I can feel my heart racing just reflecting on it all. At the same time, I feel I have a clear path to success, I just have to take it #OneStepAtATime Making my list and setting myself up for success no matter what setback the scale says in the morning. I will ask for help as I need it but I know I WILL do the work. I WILL succeed. #OneDayAtATime

Time to smile and make magic happen. Watch my posts and you too will believe you can make magic happen.



Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland