Count Down or UP?

Many start counting down right about now to Christmas. I'm counting UP, how many days in a row I reach my 10K steps a day, drink my water, get 7 hours of sleep, eat right, and have FUN.

Today was a great day.
**I got to walk in the San Dimas Christmas parade with my daughter and **I was not tired or winded at the end!
**I got to eat at Red Robin and didn't undo my progress.
**I did not eat a single cookie, candy cane, marshmallow, or cup of hot chocolate. BTW, yes I was tempted. I took one, quickly handed it to someone else and walked away from the table full of goodies.
**Saw the Santa arrive and light the town's Christmas Tree.
**Toured the Rail Road Museum
**I caught up on some TV shows... while I was on the treadmill 😉
**I found a Kindness Advent Calendar and I'm doing it!
**We caught a rare Pokémon in a raid today with help from 2 strangers we met at the raid.
**"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton
**I finally accepted the fact that even though I wish more people would smile, I can't help them until they are ready to.

I love count UP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland