Rewards of Getting Healthy!


Are you wondering why I'm so happy and excited about life, about getting rid of things that weight me down, about doing things I didn't think I could, about not letting fear hold me back?

Have you ever wondered why I love this health journey I'm on? One piece is our community filled with lots of people like ME ready to help, support, and NOT judge me.

TONIGHT is a great night to take a sneak peek. Think of it as a virtual open house. It is a NIGHT OF HOPE🌟 Join us tonight on zoom, I WILL BE ONLINE, come join me and see a glimmer of HOPE 🌟 


🌟HOPE that you will finally reach your OPTIMAL WEIGHT.

🌟HOPE that you can keep the weight off that you lost.

🌟HOPE to have a community who supports you and believes in you. 

🌟HOPE to GAIN the right habits for life. 

🌟HOPE in a health coach that will come along side of you and support you. 

🌟HOPE for a total life transformation. 

🌟HOPE for a NEW YOU in 2019. 


Time: 5:00 PST/ 8:00pmEST 

Where: Zoom ID 578919475


Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/578919475


SEE YOU TONIGHT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland