Slowly Making Significant Progress












Three years go I went on this exact same field trip with my son. Last night I reminisced on the fun I had that day. Then I got bummed out remembering how the hike up to the bathrooms was too much for me. I got 3/4 of the way up and had to pause a couple times to catch my breath. I was panting. I was ready to toss my cookies. This was weighing on my mind all night. 

Today I went on the field trip with my girl. Let me say I am EXCITED to say, not only did I do MORE walking, MORE squats, MORE sitting on the ground and getting back up repeatedly ... I also made it up and down that bathroom hike FOUR times WITHOUT stopping, WITHOUT panting. I did it with a happy smile in my face! I feel great! 

I may not be making progress by leaps and bounds, but I am making significant progress. Slow and steady. I am able to enjoy my life in bigger better ways. No more sitting on the sidelines. 

If you ever want to chit chat about what I'm doing...I'm an open book. I feel GREAT! I'm still on my journey and YOU are welcome to take the journey with me to feeling better and better each day.



Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Purchase Shoes

Healthier Choice, Still Over Budget

2011_0117 Counting Calories at Disneyland